Quality and processing
– I only use professional equipment with all the necessary optical devices that provides high a picture quality.
– I use a professional camera Sony Alpha 7 and lens Sony Zeiss 35mm f/1.4 .
Moving around the island during the photo shoot
– We choose convenient shooting locations together according to your vision of the future photo shoot.
– Depending on location and your transport preferences, you may bear the additional transport expenses at the average 1200-2500 bahts per shooting day.
– We rent a traditional Thai boat to get to the nearest islands and hidden deserted beaches. You can also get a personal driver or rent a car.
Photosession on Phi Phi and Krabi
– Shooting on Phi Phi island and in Krabi is slightly different from the shooting on Phuket with conditions and cost.
– You can get from Phuket to Phi Phi only by sea. The vessel arrives at noon and comes back at the same time but only the next day. Therefore, I had to stay on Phi Phi at night. We arrange a photo session in the early morning until the most beautiful places are overflowed with tourists. Phi Phi consists of two islands: inhabited and uninhabited. Photosession takes place either on an uninhabited island and deserted beaches of the inhabited island. We are moving from island to island by Thai longtail boat. The transfer fee is 2000-2500 bahts.
– You can get from Phuket to Krabi by bus at noon and come back at the same time but only the next day. We are moving from island to island by Thai longtail boat. The transfer fee is 2000-2500 baht.
– The extra payment for Phi Phi is 70$. It includes my transfer to go and back, accommodation and meal.
– The extra payment for Krabi is 50$. It includes my transfer to go and back, accommodation and meal.
How do I get the pictures?
– Photo processing takes about 2-4 weeks.
– For sharing I upload the retouched photos on filehosting website. You just have to click “Download” button.
How to book a photosession?
– Reservation 2-8 weeks in advance is desirable.
– A 20% deposit made by a bank transfer, Pay Pal or Western Union is required to book your date. it is not refundable in the event of cancellation less than 4 weeks before the day your wedding day.